Here in Dallas, we know how important it is to have a floor that is stylish, unique, and reflective of who you are. Whether you’re looking for a commercial decorative concrete floor, a residential decorative concrete floor, or anything else, we are here for you.
Our professional technicians have had decades of combined experience with all types of concrete floors, indoor and outdoor floors, so don’t worry because you’re in good hands.
Are you looking for a new concrete floor?
Call us now for a free quote!
Types of Decorative Concrete
There are many different types of decorative concrete because there are different places where they can be installed.
- Decorative concrete: can be done in interior and exterior concrete surfaces!
- Commercial and residential decorative concrete: both can be installed to enhance and rejuvenate old concrete surfaces.
- Decorative concrete coatings: these can be installed indoor and outdoor on patios, pool decks, and driveways.
- Decorative patio concrete: this helps create a safe and long-lasting surface that can be redesigned with different colors, patterns, and textures.
- Decorative concrete overlay: There are unlimited choices when it comes to choosing patterns and textures with overlays.
- Decorative driveway: A decorative concrete driveway is one of the best ways to raise your homes to curb appeal and create a strong and resistant surface.
- concrete resurfacing: This allows you to keep the surface you currently have and redesign it to appear brand-new.
Benefits of Decorative Concrete
The benefits of decorative concrete include:
- Cost: Decorative concrete does not require extensive labor or materials which leads to its lower cost rates.
- Time: decorative concrete is not an overly long process.
- Versatility: There are different design opportunities including overlays, coatings, stamping, and so much more.
- Designs: you can install flooring that looks like wood, slate, stone, flagstone, or marble.
- Eco-friendliness: Resurfacing is the best way to produce less waste, use fewer chemicals, and release less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- Strength: Decorative concrete elongates its lifespan and lowers the possibility of cracks.
- Maintenance: decorative concrete, whether it is overlays, stamps, or coatings, are much easier to maintain. For homes and businesses, this is an appealing factor.
Preparation and Maintenance
Decorative concrete surfaces are highly efficient in more ways than one. These floors create a surface that is easy to maintain. Decorative concrete, when professionally installed, does not require extensive or expensive treatments or routines to ensure its well-being. As long as it is professionally installed, your floors will require little to no maintenance. Click here if you are looking for Carpet Cleaning Corinth TX.
The first steps in preparation must be taken, such as:
- Inspecting your floors.
- Repairing cracks, chips, and pivots that may interfere with our installation process
- Removing any and all coatings, paints, or sealants
- Testing moisture and temperature levels
All of these steps are performed at all, indoor or outdoor surfaces to ensure a successful decorative concrete installation. Once the floors have been installed, decorative concrete will not require back-breaking treatments or treatments. You can expect to have your concrete surface no less than 25-years!
Need Industrial Polished Concrete?
Give The Professionals A Call And Relax!